Dry Cargo Chartering
An approximate annual volume of up to 3-5 million metric tons per year
We concentrate on our Exclusive & Panel Charterers with their main trading routes being as follows (Voyage and/or Time Charter):
- Handy up to Supramax (Grains & Agricultural Products)Main routes: Transatlantic & Backhaul
- Supramax up to Panamax (Grains & Agricultural Products)Routes: Front-haul
- Handy up to Supramax (Rock Phosphates)Main routes: Transatlantic & BackhaulMain routes: Egypt Med/Baltic, Egypt Red Sea/UAE-SEASIA
- Handy up to Supramax (Fertilizers)Backhaul routes from UAE
- Handy up to Panamax Size: Bulk BaritesMain routes: Backhaul
- Handy up to Panamax Bulk CarriersPeriod & Time Charter Trip employments – World Wide
- MPP and Container shipsPeriod & Time Charter Trip employments – World Wide
Greek Shipowning MarketWe are Direct & Close with most of the Major Greek Shipowners
Freight indications and Cargo Bookings Key Relationships with most of the Major Bulk Operators enabling us to quickly obtain sharp numbers for cargo bookings.
ConsultancyConsulting on voyage / time charter terms templates, negotiations, charter party details.
Post-Fixing Services – Adding Value
The company has invested in its Post-Fixing desk by recruiting experienced professionals and inspiring them with the company’s philosophy so that more than due care is taken in each and every fixture.
- Continuous following-up emails and their contents to potentially avoid complications (a maximum number of open files per each operator)
- Constant coordination with the Chartering Dept to proactively prevent disputes if commercially possible.
- Voyage/Time Charter “Check List” for precaution reasons
- Consulting on Laytime calculations & Charter Party disputes